Template

Sunday, March 18, 2012

10 piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set from Cuisinart: Under $100 Shipped!



I've been debating what to do for my first post, but I have been eyeing this set for months and this is by FAR the lowest I have seen it go!  Originally priced at $400, this set includes 8 and 10 inch skillets, 1-1/2 and 3 quart covered saucepans, 3-1/2 quart saute pan, and 8 quart covered stock pot!  A seven piece set from the same line is currently on sale at Macy's for $99, but Amazon has the 10 piece marked down to $96.29 with free shipping!

Stainless steel is a wonderful way to cook traditional foods!  It's non-reactive for canning or cheese making, it won't oxidize over time or when cooking acidic foods, and there's no worry of awful chemicals from nonstick coatings seeping into your food.  They can also go from stove top straight into the oven up to 550 degrees.

Personally, I'm working on replacing nonstick cookware with stainless steel and cast iron pieces.  This set will take me a long way toward that goal!

Bonus: If you have a Chase Freedom card, you'll get an extra 5% back at Amazon through the end of the month!  There also may be a rebate floating around for this... I'm still searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment